Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY CHEMISTRY EXAMINATION



It was the eve of my chemitry examination,
I was busy with my midnight preperation.
The night before my science exam,
was just like a frustrating time scam.
The morning was all the same,
with my head burning with strain.
I reached my school in horrified state,
everyone was busy cursing his/her fate.
The examination hall was cold and dead,
I was drenched by a cold sweat.
The long awaited question paper came to my seat,
Which I was only somewhat able to read.
I wrote with all my might,
but worse had to become my plight.
For a moment, I gave a glance to my neighbours sheet,
which only encouraged me to cheat.
I saw the words from my sheet flying upto the ceiling,
their devilish smiles felt like a merciless killing.
I pleaded them to come back to their place
but they showed no pity at my tearful face.
My cries were engulfed by their laughter,
I felt like a goat to be slaughtered.
Suddenly, I heard the bell ringing near my head.
and woke up to find myself torsing in the bed.
pheeeeeew!

2 comments:

  1. When I read this poem, I was impressed. It shows how much chemistry could affect a person! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...could effect a person"..u say EFFECT ,IT RUINED,BUTCHERED,KILLED,SLAUGHTERED,MURDERED,ROGERED,ASSASINATED ME HARD AND STILL HARDER!
    you are impressed.......
    damn u ....is this your concern for me....
    i thought you understood my pain
    but all my bitterness is in vain
    one thing couldnt enter your brain
    that chemistry made me a slain
    that chemistry made me a slain....

    ReplyDelete