Wednesday, October 29, 2008

taken for granted........

"This is too much pressure to take.
my mental peace is at stake,
Heights of testing my patience.
The princess ought to understand my constraint,
these wrong comments of her would make the feelings faint
Everything cant be taken for granted everytime,
as its not possible always to continue with the rhyme.
But if this eternal commitment is now a battle ,
which on thinking makes my mind rattle,
Then the gladiator in me wont give up,
there are times when there is not always a yup.
I have now realized its not a bed of roses,
these many restrictions no-one imposes.
Everyone would be happy and like anyone,
if their orders/requests receives quick affirmation.
But i fail to understand,who will understand me,
when this oneness is no more a happiness key.
Is it, that she is aware but does not reveal the emotions,
with her mind resting thoughts as large as oceans.
Or is it whatever she utters is correct in her view,
though these uncaring actions of hers are nothing new.
For time being ,i think i should rather ignore,
and rather just feel her's heart's inner core.
Coz' i have better things to do and focus on,
one day these confusions would all be gone.
My actions ,i think,ought to be more loud
which makes me different from the crowd.
I am not here to justify her and argue with her,
but one day i will settle out things with her.
I wish it passes so fast,that it appears a blur.
This is really unfair ,i must say
when the understanding is far at bay.
But i dont want a fight and hear her scream,
as things might not actually be ,as they seem.
Hence i am just ignoring and understanding you once more,
with a hope we would overcome these storms and reach the shore."


No comments:

Post a Comment