Saturday, April 11, 2009

I don't know ,why I miss you still
My feelings for you are so difficult to kill.
The feelings I have for you would never go,
But the numbness gripping my soul is a terrible blow.
I know it makes no sense talking about it anymore
when things are no longer as they used to be before.
Atleast I am proud my love for you is so true,
the intensity of which you have no idea and clue.
How can you so mercilessly forget the past
wish those moments could forever last.
Why do you act,as if you don't care,
knowing very well,to hate you I can never dare.
It pains when cold glances at me are hurled,
you being unaware of my life being devastatingly twirled.
Are promises made only to be broken,
the grief of which is inexplicitly unspoken.
There is someone who loves you so very much,
It's not a lie ,you'll see as such.
I sometimes wonder if you still think of me
or if to you,I 'm just a face in the crowd sea.
Sadness and hatred for me is so difficult to cope,
But still I am hoping against the hope.......

2 comments:

  1. Nice... recently I've learned that its not the rhyming that makes a poem, its the flow... you write so well but sometimes the emotions are not completely and honestly expressed when the rhyme scheme is to be satisfied... try to let go of the rhyme and express yourself... discover the flow in words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....is it just a piece of writing????

    ReplyDelete